I really am.
But not today. :P
It is entirely too pretty outside to spend the day behind the computer and I think Silas and I might sneak off to a friend's pool for the day. :)
I can't believe he is almost 2.
And that reminds me that I should probably do a post about him sometime soon too so the fam will stop bugging me about it. :)
Continuing my list of gratitudes...
104. waking to find five squirrels, two chipmunks, countless birds, and a rabbit right outside the back door
105. washing cars in the sunshine with my boys
106. sweet cheek kisses saying "hello" or "goodbye" to friends
107. date nights
108. the story of Mephibosheth and that I, too, and a child of the King
109. that He cannot be put in a box or on a schedule
110. little gifts from Justin
111. clean sheets
112. laughing until my sides hurt
113. music that speaks the truth
114. Silas saying "Momma" (finally!)
115. sunshine on my skin
116. unexpected gifts from sweet friends
117. cold pillows in the summertime
118. freshly vacuumed carpet
119. when people really listen
120. forgiveness - the gift to give and to receive
121. that our God is greater, stronger, and higher