Monday, June 30, 2008
My arm hurts.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Geared up for the first day at the beach
Camp Helen State Park (or something like that) - this was the coolest tree ever so of course we had to take pictures in it!
Me and my babes.
Getting in and out of the tree was the most fun - I wish there was a picture of my trying to get in it. =) Fun times!
Zach and Sarah
This old pier was the whole reason we went to Camp Helen - we wanted to get some pictures of and with it. Too bad we got there about 20 minutes before the park closed. We said we were gonna go back and shoot some more, but of course we didn't.
Zach got a new flash that is super cool and fun to play with so we'll be taking more pictures soon - when we actually have more than 5 minutes to play.
I love this picture of them. They match. Sarah hates to be matchey matchey, but I think it makes for cute pictures!
Seriously - why are kissy pictures so fun? I love them.
Help me! Help me! Poor little crawfish!
Mmmmm! We had some boiled crawfish one night and they were so yummy. Not quite spicy enough for me, but edible for everyone else.=) Sometimes I really miss Louisiana!
This is pretty much where we stayed if we were at the house - in the pool. One day I will have a pool in my back yard.
On the pontoon boat in St. Andrew's Bay - on our way to Shell Island
Another great pic -- and look at that water! We wanted to swim here sooo bad, but there were lots (LOTS!) of jellies and I'm terrified of them so that didn't happen. It was 20 or so feet deep but it looked like I could just reach in a touch the bottom. Amazing.
Justin caught a fish. Ha! He's a great fisherman - but the fish were not having it that day.
a closer look
Zach caught a fish too! I wish I had captured his face about 3 seconds after this picture -- the fish started flouncing all around and he nearly threw the pole in the water! It was so funny! He won't take the fish off of the hook. =) This fish did actually have real teeth though - so who can really blame him?
At Seaside (where the Truman Show was filmed).
In front of the Chapel at Seaside - yup. We might be the goofiest couple ever. And of course, I love this picture.
The future Moon children will have these amazing little cars! They are called Plasma Cars and they hold up to 250lbs (fun for Mom and Dad too! ha!) and you just sit on it and wiggle the wheel back and forth and you start moving forward! They turn on a dime and we had a blast playing with them in the toy store at Seaside. =)
Ok - blogger is not letting my add more pictures at the moment and I have three more orders to fill today (yikes!) so I will post the 2nd half of the trip (We are only up to Wednesday!) this afternoon. And maybe the words will come by then.=)
Monday, June 23, 2008
I'm doing a little research for a Bible study. Please leave me a comment and answer the following question as truthfully as possible (however harsh it may be), with as many or as few words as you like. It's up to you whether you leave your name or not.
What comes to mind when you hear the words "Evangelical Christian?"
Thanks a ton!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
I should be folding laundry and unpacking - or perhaps even working on the 4 orders that I have waiting on me - but I think I'm gonna curl up on the couch with the hubby and see if I can find You've Got Mail on the telly.
I'll be back soon - promise!
P.S. WE GOT THE HOUSE!! The inspection is tomorrow so as long as there isn't some crazy huge crack in the foundation or a pack of man eating spiders in the attic the house is ours. Thanks for all the prayers!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Memorial Day weekend was great -- lots of time was spent at the pool, in the sun, and with friends. I spent the rest of the week in Louisiana with my family and it was wonderful. There will be more about that when my mom sends me the pictures -- which could take a while because she claims she doesn't remember how to upload them to the computer.
Lisa of The Girl Indie Blog tagged me to tell 5 unimportant things about myself. This turned out to be harder than expected - it seems I think everything about me is important! But here's my best shot anyway...
1. In high school a girlfriend, two guy friends, and I decided to be morticians for job shadowing day. I got to see all the behind the scenes stuff at the funeral home and lay in a casket (but I did NOT let them close the lid -- see 1b). I watched as they drained all the blood from and then embalmed a body. I learned how they keep the eyes and mouth shut. It was amazingly interesting. I was the only one of the four of us that stayed for the whole thing and didn't get sick. I thought it was fascinating!
1b. I am claustrophobic.
2. Every night I sleep with my teddy bear that Justin gave me right before he left for Korea, a light blocking eye mask, and a body pillow.
3. I hate mayonnaise and the word "crusty." Those two things aren't really related, but I now that I think about it, crusty mayonnaise might just be the worst thing ever. Like, ever ever. Ack and double ack.
4. My left boob is a little bit bigger than my right and it really annoys me. I hear this is normal though (please don't tell me if it isn't).
5. I like to wear my hair in pigtails. Right now I am wearing my dirty ol' UGA cap with pigtails sticking out of the bottom. I look like this at least 3 days out of the week.
I feel like that was really boring - sorry!
But now I tag:
and any other bloggy friends that want to do it!
Don't forget to leave a comment for the people you tag to let them know, and then link to their blog!