.

Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm back.

Well I'm home from Uganda.

And I am jet-lagged.

I'm praying that today is the last day of the jet-lag because I'd very much like to not have a headache all day and not fall asleep in the middle of a sentence in the middle of the day. :P

I know you all want to hear about Uganda and I promise that I will be sharing lots of pictures and stories from our time there.

I have lots to process.

I am missing my incredible team more than one would think is possible.

I miss getting about a million hugs everyday from sweet little dark hands and arms.

I miss Africa.

But it is GOOD to be home with my boys. :)

I promise I'll be back soon with more pictures.

Until then, this will have to tide you over. ;)

Me and my sweet Sarah on Day 1

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Friend. I can't wait to hug your neck on the other side of this life-changing experience. I'm so glad your dream came true.

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)