.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had like a million Halloween parties/events this year.

Ok, so maybe it was only 4, but still.  I was happy because I LOVE Halloween.

The first was a grown-up party at the Diaz's.  Justin and I went as gypsies, but everyone thought we were pirates.  Either way, we won the costume contest. :)

I had to work the consignment sale that night before the party so we didn't get to get dressed together.  He put this costume together all by himself and when I saw him I fell in love with him all over again.  Apparently the ability to put together and good costume and own it is my love language. :)

YoungLife Rockdale celebrated with our annual Llamaween event - a picture scavenger hunt around town in our costumes.  We are the BEST.  I love these people.

For actual Halloween we went to the Cardozas with the Mays for Chili and trick or treating in their neighborhood.  It was awesome but I didn't take many pictures.  Evie and I were Momma and Baby Jaguar.



Silas was Spiderman for everything - Trunk or Treat at church, his class party, and Trick or Treating.
There are no pics of Justin on this night because he came straight from work (and hitting a deer on his way) and didn't dress up.



Llamaween.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)