.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Whew!

So last Saturday night as I am desperately trying to finish up everything for The Show, my sewing machine decided to stop working. Yes, the new one. It made me sick and I have been dreading taking it to the shop for fear that it would cost a bajillion bucks to get it fixed. Justin and I finally took it today (I can't put it off any longer - I have lots of orders to fill!) and apparently it just got overheated. Whew! They oiled it up for me and so hopefully it will run perfectly now. They also fixed the bobbin loading thingymabob that never worked right. Yay!

So now I can sew sew sew and fill those orders!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Steph....You know I taught you that anything that has moving parts has to be oiled...Now don't forget to oil your sewing machine frequently.....Dad

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)