.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Randomness: Moonpie Designs

I just realized that I never posted any pictures of some of my Christmas orders - and here it is the end of February!  Sheesh.  

Take a gander:


Matching aprons for mom and daughter


Bib and Burpie sets in a new font.  I like it - what do you think?

Super soft blanket




Diaper Bag - 4 outer and 3 inner pockets
(Justin actually picked out the fabric for this bag.  He did great!)

Scalloped Edged flannel blanket and bibs

Those are the last things that I've made for Moonpie Designs.  Pretty soon I get to start making things for me and Baby Moon.  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. You know I LOVED that bag! And I'm very glad to see Moonpie Designs up and posting again!

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)