.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spring Craft Market 2015

Yesterday I participated in my first Craft Market. It was a fundraiser for Christ Community Church's summer mission teams to Romania and Kenya. The Market went really well and was so much fun!

Since it was my first one I had a lot of prep work to do to get ready and since I am a Master Procrastinator, this meant that I was literally working up until set up to get everything completed. I don't know how to do things any other way. :)

Two days before the Market I called my friend Ange to see if she could come help me organize my brain and run some errands.  She ended up being such a blessing and single handedly got all of my prints packaged and ready for display/sell, and kept me from going completely insane.  She also calmed me down when I was completely freaking out about my booth and display and how on earth I was going to make that happen.  Staging and styling are NOT my gifts, but they are her favorite part and she shared her wisdom and inspiration with me and helped me make some ideas a reality and basically just convinced me to calm down because it would all come together.
Thank you, Ange!

At this market I had 4 products: canvases, globes, banners, and prints.

The canvases, globes, and banners are all hand-painted.  The prints are reproductions - my original lettering and design with some graphic elements added and offered in 3 sizes (5x7, 8x10, and 11x14).

Unfortunately I only took one picture - I was busy talking and running the booth and just forgot that I should probably do that!


I'm pleased with how the booth and display turned out and am already looking forward to the next one! Thank you to Kiley Rikard and the CCC Romania team for doing a fabulous job organizing inaugural Spring Craft Market!

Stay tuned this week for the launch of the Moonpie Designs online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)