.

Monday, September 10, 2007

OK - so I think I might be a little overwhelmed. I realized this just now as I was emailing myself some ideas and a To-Do list because I'm afraid I won't be able to remember it all by the time I get home from work (I'm a nanny, and keeping up with a 3 year old boy and 5 year old girl can make you a little nutty!). I find it absolutly crazy and sad that I just had to email something to MYSELF!

On top of all the stuff I need to go out and buy for The Show (that is quickly approaching), my sewing machine has stubbornly decided to stop sewing and only make a terrible motor-burning-out-ish noise. I nearly threw it out the window (that is one thing I love about our apartment - there is always a window handy for throwing things out!!), but my husband managed to convince me that in the long run I probably wouldn't feel any better when the smashed up machine had to be completely replaced by a brand new machine (by the way - this machine was just purchased in early June!!). Needless to say the machine didn't plummet to its death and remained on the third floor until I carried it safely downstairs and put it in the car to take to the local Singer shop. Hopefully it won't cost me $100 to repair a machine that only cost me $160 in the first place!

It is very frustrating to have a broken machine when you have tons of ideas and little projects in your head. Of course I am feeling uber creative right now while I am 20 minutes from home relishing every moment of "Quiet Time" (aka nap time). Lord willing my machine will be up and running again this evening and I won't have to go broke to get it fixed! I'll go crazy if I can't sew SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)