.

Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm featured!!!!

Ok, well I guess that is what you call it. But if not, I'm still going to call it that because it makes me feel good.=)

Erin of The Vintage Pearl (remember her?) featured me and the aprons I made for her kiddos on her blog. The kids are sooooo cute in their aprons! I'm so excited to be mentioned on her blog - I'm doing the happy dance! If you are looking for the post about me on her blog, you'll have to scroll down a bit because she posted them on Friday. Head on over there and check it out! THANKS ERIN!!

On the same note, yesterday I was looking at my site meter (yes, I keep track of who visits my blog so I know what URL referred you and so I can visit your blog) and I saw a new person had stopped by for a visit. Usually new people are either hopping over from The Vintage Pearl, 5 Minutes for Mom for the Blog party, or google (because they are looking for Shrimp n Grits recipes and I happen to have one on here) - but this one was from another blog (Crafty Natalie) that was unfamiliar to me. I went to that link and OH.MY.GOSH. Right there in the post is Moonpie Designs! Go check it out!

I don't know what to do with myself!

HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)