.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This makes me happy

*UPDATE*


Another BIG THANK YOU to The Zach for once again sharing his immense knowledge of all things computer related with me.
_____________________________________________________________________
But because I am dense and can't figure out how to put the actual youtube video in this post, I am going to have to send you here to see the happiness-inducing thing of which I am speaking. Sorry 'bout that folks. I plan to get The Zach to teach me how to do the video-in-the-post-thing tonight.

Regardless of the inconvenience, you should go there and check it out. Make sure your volume is turned up. It will not scare you - you have my word.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph Now you know I enjoyed that!!!!! I love to hear good A Capello...these ole boys did Indiana University proud....thanks for letting me know about them...Daddy

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)