.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Athens

A couple of Saturdays ago I got to go to Athens with my dear friend Lori for this thing called Ugapalooza at UGA. It was a concert put on by the a cappella singing groups there. All three of the groups were excellent, but The Accidentals (all men) were by far my favorite. My favorite two songs that they did were Everything by Michael Buble and Come Together by The Beatles. I had a great time and enjoyed getting to know Lori's daughters, Kali and Destiny. I left my camera at home by accident so Destiny snapped some shots for me. I want to go back to Athens and take some pictures soon -- I must have said, "That would be an amazing picture" a hundred times that evening! I hate it when I forget my camera!!


L to R- Me, Kali, Destiny, and Lori


This is "Dawgustus."

I am in love with this building. I seriously (ok - it just took me 5 tries to type "seriously" correctly) could look at it all day. It's an art building of some sort now. I will be taking more pictures of it in the near future. I don't know why it makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)