.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Festivities Part 2

Every year on Christmas Eve we celebrate with the Moss family (Mom's side). Any time we are all together is crazy and LOUD, but especially this night. Mom has 3 sisters and a brother and they are all married or dating and there are 12 grandkids plus their spouses/SO's and one great grandchild and some extra teenagers thrown in just for kicks. It's crazy.

We draw names for "real" gifts and then we play the White Elephant/Dirty Santa game after we have exchanged gifts. This is always a hoot. Here are a few pictures of the game:

Doug originally got a Jackass (as in the animal) Salt and Pepper shaker (you can see the head on the right of this picture) but it was stolen from him and he ended up with not one but TWO SpongeBob costumes.

Brooke is my Uncle Steven's girlfriend CeCe's daughter - this is her pimping the school bus that she got. Justin eventually stole it for Silas.


One of the funniest gifts of the night was this Obama head that my cousin Benny got. It was stolen by my Uncle Kenny who plans on leaving it on his boss's desk while he is gone. :)

Oh y'all. This is my great Aunt Tootsie. She was a nun for years and years and then one day she wasn't. I don't know why. She is crazy and is constantly giving us something to laugh about. Doug swears that when he was younger he saw her poor beer over her cereal. :)

CeCe had gotten the gift my dad brought which was two plastic martini glasses and a $2.00 bottle of Boone's Strawberry Hill. Aunt Tootsie stole it from her and it seriously was the funniest thing ever. She held on to that gift for the rest of the night - someone would have to be crazy to steal it from her! She was excited about her Boone's. :)

And THIS is my cousin Jared Wade. Most people call him Jared, but I use both names. I don't know why, I just do. The best thing about this gift is that it was NOT part of the game. It was what he asked for from whoever drew his name. They are going on the front of his truck. This is my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)