.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Festivities Part 3

Every year on Christmas Eve before anyone can go home we take family pictures in front of the tree, and every year all the kids moan and groan and gripe and complain about it. We have done this for as long as I can remember. This year was no different so I thought I'd share the family pictures (mostly because I want to have this blog printed and bound one day).

Aunt Tootsie Harding, Meemee and Papa (Robert and Francis Moss)

Matthew, Jordan, and Uncle Steven Moss and CeCe and Brooke Bealle

Aunt Sherry and Benny Miller (Uncle Benny had to work) Benny is the youngest grandchild before Silas

Aunt Vickie, Uncle Dan, Marc, Adam, and Chad Dowden

You will notice that my parent's last name is Dowden too - Mom and her sister both married Dowdens but they aren't related. Crazy huh?

Aunt Kelli, Uncle Kenny, James, Jared Wade, and Julianne Strickland

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)