.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Donate to relief efforts in Haiti

My heart is breaking for the people of Haiti. I cannot imagine the devastation and sheer terror they experienced and are still experiencing as many of them search for loved ones among the rubble.

Every part of me wants to drop everything and load up the family and head straight down there to help. I might not have any medical training, but I can hold babies and hold hands and share Jesus. :) While that clearly isn't feasible, I can help from here. You can too.

There is a plan in the works for a CCC fundraiser to support the relief efforts of Samaritan's Purse, who already has a team on the ground in Haiti. But, if you are like me and can't wait for that, please consider donating now - at least go and read (or listen...there's a field report that was just posted on that site) about what they are doing in Haiti.

DONATE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)