.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Embrace the Camera 6/23 (playing catch-up)


We're Embracing the Camera again with Emily!

I grabbed the camera a lot over the past couple of weeks and now I have a crazy amount of pictures of me and Silas with our faces smashed together. :)

Using Momma as a jungle gym - his new favorite activity

Squeeze!
A couple of weeks ago we went to the zoo for a members only night. The Mays came with us and we were both able to get a good family picture. :) Silas decided to show his fat face. ;)


Squeeeeeeze again and throw in a pickle for good measure. ;)

I won't tell you how many times it took to actually capture a kiss. My camera is not the easiest to hold up with one hand and with Silas' attention span being that of an ant, we got lots of outtakes from this one. :)

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you have a gorgeous family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the one of the whole fam:) he is a love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love having pictures with my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, these pictures are the cutest! Your little boy is scrumptious! :)

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)