.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The latest Moonpie Designs


I just realized that it has been a realllllly long time since I put any of the latest MpD creations up for y'all to see.

My bad.

It's not because I haven't been busy - it's actually been pretty steady since about November (which is GREAT!).

I just crank out the orders and forget to take pictures.

Really. I am TERRIBLE!

I've done several block orders lately and haven't taken a picture of a single one of them. :(

But I did finish a few orders this week and I remembered!

{insert applause}


This is a new item - sunglasses cases. :) A friend needed some for her bridesmaids and asked if I could do it. I could. ;) AND she wanted yellow and grey which just happen to be my faves right now. What do you think? They are double lined with fleece for extra protection. $15 with an initial.


More mini-wallets. :) My sweet DD (grandmother) loves to show off her mini (which is a couple of years old now) and last week she got me three orders while she was at the eye doctor. Now THAT'S a good grandma! ;) She also ordered a new one for herself. They are $10 with an initial, symbol, or ruffle.

That's all folks!

I don't keep stuff stocked in my etsy shop because it just wasn't proving to be worth the time and effort. Word of mouth seems to work best for me and facebook has proved to be extremely helpful in spreading the word. My clients (that just sounds weird) post pictures (that I can't seem to figure out how to put on here since FB changed their picture viewer) and then their
friends see it and friend me and so on and so forth. It's all workin' out!

I'm rambling.

All of that to say that if you are interested in any Moonpie Designs products or want to know if I can make something for you, just shoot me an email or friend me on FB and let's talk. :) I'm Stephanie Dowden Moon - moonpie(dot)designs@yahoo(dot)com.
************************************************************************
OK, so about 1.5 seconds after I originally published this post my friend Zach taught me how to save pictures from FB. So now I can share some blocks!

I did these for a friend from highschool and she posted them on FB and I got two orders from her friends in a week (one is for 4 sets!!). Thanks Hillary for being a fan and sharing with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)