.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Need stuff to think about?

Hi.

Go here.

and here.

But only if you can handle sarcasm and are willing to really, truly think about some stuff.

What's that you say? That's not enough information?

Ok ok. Calm down.

The first link is to a fabulous blog called Stuff Christians Like. I love it. But I will warn you - don't even bother going there if you can't appreciate sarcasm. I have no doubt that you will go there anyway, but consider yourself warned. If you go and leave with a little different perspective on the church (hopefully better) or a better understanding of the Gospel, don't say I didn't tell you so. Because this is me telling you so. There's a post on there today about Christians and drinking. As in, drinking alcohol. Yep. It's wonderful. Go see. Make sure you read the comments.

The second link is to a blog called Ragamuffin Soul. The author is Carlos "Los" Whittaker who is the "worship leader" at Buckhead Church in Atlanta. Los usually has interesting things going on on his blog - but if you head over there today you will see some very heated and interesting conversations about worship and "worship leaders." I hope that it will make you think and...well, I'll just leave it at that. That is a subject that has really been on my heart/mind/soapbox lately and so maybe it won't mean anything to you, but then again, maybe it will.

I hope that if you ever learn anything new or if you are ever reminded of something you had forgotten that you'll come and tell me about it. I might need to be reminded or learn something too.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)