.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank you!

Well it's official - Justin and I are homeowners (again). We closed this morning in what was probably the smoothest closing in the history of closings. Yay! Thank you Lord.

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who prayed with us through this! Y'all are amazing and we are so blessed to call you friends and family.=) Love y'all!

*P.S. You'll have to excuse me if my posting is sporatic over the next couple of weeks. I'm going to do my best to keep it up, but I'll most likely be painting and cleaning and moving and nannying. But feel free to comment and tell me how much to you miss me. That would be nice.=)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Congrats! Have fun making your new house into a home! I can't wait until we are able to get a house. I'm so sick of apartments...

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)