.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh happy day!

We are off to IKEA for the morning! We're making progress with the house -- the living room is painted (but not the trim) and the bathroom has been stripped of wallpaper, sanded, sealed, mudded, and sanded again. The kitchen cabinets have been sanded and half of them have been primed. The doors have new locks and deadbolts. We have a swing on the front porch. We have decided on bathroom paint colors and bought flooring. Oh yeah - and we have new bathroom light fixtures (yay for hubby working at a lighting company!). There is still so much to do, but we figured since we have been working our butts off that we deserve a break -- so we are introducing my parents to IKEA and The Varsity. :) Should be fun.

P.S. for Sarah - I tried to call you to see if you wanted to come. You didn't answer. But I forgive. :P Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie -

    I am Mary's good friend and check your blog regularly b/c I love all your crafty stuff! :) I saw Bailey's diaper bag last night and was wondering if you could send me some information on how much one would cost. I am due in about 8 weeks and loved it! My email is danleecopeland@gmail.com - thanks!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)