.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

woohoo!

SO....for those of you who don't know me in real life...I recently became an Independent Distributor with Premier Designs, a Direct Sales jewelry company. I love my job! I get to wear awesome, quality jewelry, meet and hang out with lots of great ladies, and make money doing it. At this time in my life it is a great fit because I get to work as much or as little as I want - there's no quota to meet and no pressure at all, which is always a plus. ;)

Anyway - back to the WOOHOO. I'm gonna brag on two of my hostesses in February, Shirley Quick and Jennie Oglesby (mom and daughter). They had one of the Top 20 highest retailing Home Shows in the Southeast!

This is a BIG DEAL and I am so excited! I got to give them a ridiculous amount of FREE jewelry (nearly $900!) and we had a blast at their show.

Thank you ladies for all the fun and for making me some SA-WEET moolah. :) Y'all are the best!

I'm filling up my calendar for April and May. Want to hang out with your girlfriends and get some free jewelry? Let's talk! There is a fantastic promotion going on for April. :) Have a Home Show (or catalog show)...it's easy! My email is moon0821(at)gmail(dot)com. (that's a number zero, not a capital O)

1 comment:

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)