.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged!

Hello friends! I can't believe it has been over a week since I've posted. It's good to be back.=)

Memorial Day weekend was great -- lots of time was spent at the pool, in the sun, and with friends. I spent the rest of the week in Louisiana with my family and it was wonderful. There will be more about that when my mom sends me the pictures -- which could take a while because she claims she doesn't remember how to upload them to the computer.

Lisa of The Girl Indie Blog tagged me to tell 5 unimportant things about myself. This turned out to be harder than expected - it seems I think everything about me is important! But here's my best shot anyway...

1. In high school a girlfriend, two guy friends, and I decided to be morticians for job shadowing day. I got to see all the behind the scenes stuff at the funeral home and lay in a casket (but I did NOT let them close the lid -- see 1b). I watched as they drained all the blood from and then embalmed a body. I learned how they keep the eyes and mouth shut. It was amazingly interesting. I was the only one of the four of us that stayed for the whole thing and didn't get sick. I thought it was fascinating!

1b. I am claustrophobic.

2. Every night I sleep with my teddy bear that Justin gave me right before he left for Korea, a light blocking eye mask, and a body pillow.

3. I hate mayonnaise and the word "crusty." Those two things aren't really related, but I now that I think about it, crusty mayonnaise might just be the worst thing ever. Like, ever ever. Ack and double ack.

4. My left boob is a little bit bigger than my right and it really annoys me. I hear this is normal though (please don't tell me if it isn't).

5. I like to wear my hair in pigtails. Right now I am wearing my dirty ol' UGA cap with pigtails sticking out of the bottom. I look like this at least 3 days out of the week.

I feel like that was really boring - sorry!

But now I tag:

Sarah
Leslie
Mary
and any other bloggy friends that want to do it!

Don't forget to leave a comment for the people you tag to let them know, and then link to their blog!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment on my site, stuff christians like. my wife is a big sewer and is going to love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have found you!! I know, I've been having minor panic attacks too...thinking about all the people I may have lost during that switch...I'm working on finding them when I'm able to get on the computer!!

    Glad you found me though!! Cut some work out for me!!

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)