Hello friends! I can't believe it has been over a week since I've posted. It's good to be back.=)
Memorial Day weekend was great -- lots of time was spent at the pool, in the sun, and with friends. I spent the rest of the week in Louisiana with my family and it was wonderful. There will be more about that when my mom sends me the pictures -- which could take a while because she claims she doesn't remember how to upload them to the computer.
Lisa of The Girl Indie Blog tagged me to tell 5 unimportant things about myself. This turned out to be harder than expected - it seems I think everything about me is important! But here's my best shot anyway...
1. In high school a girlfriend, two guy friends, and I decided to be morticians for job shadowing day. I got to see all the behind the scenes stuff at the funeral home and lay in a casket (but I did NOT let them close the lid -- see 1b). I watched as they drained all the blood from and then embalmed a body. I learned how they keep the eyes and mouth shut. It was amazingly interesting. I was the only one of the four of us that stayed for the whole thing and didn't get sick. I thought it was fascinating!
1b. I am claustrophobic.
2. Every night I sleep with my teddy bear that Justin gave me right before he left for Korea, a light blocking eye mask, and a body pillow.
3. I hate mayonnaise and the word "crusty." Those two things aren't really related, but I now that I think about it, crusty mayonnaise might just be the worst thing ever. Like, ever ever. Ack and double ack.
4. My left boob is a little bit bigger than my right and it really annoys me. I hear this is normal though (please don't tell me if it isn't).
5. I like to wear my hair in pigtails. Right now I am wearing my dirty ol' UGA cap with pigtails sticking out of the bottom. I look like this at least 3 days out of the week.
I feel like that was really boring - sorry!
But now I tag:
and any other bloggy friends that want to do it!
Don't forget to leave a comment for the people you tag to let them know, and then link to their blog!