.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Friendship

Here it is - -the post about our beach trip with Zach and Sarah and my in-laws. I've had the pictures since Monday, but I've been having a really hard time finding adequate words to describe our week and how much I truly enjoyed the time spent with friends. So for the most part this post will be pictures with captions and hopefully the words will come later.

Geared up for the first day at the beach

Camp Helen State Park (or something like that) - this was the coolest tree ever so of course we had to take pictures in it!

Me and my babes.

Getting in and out of the tree was the most fun - I wish there was a picture of my trying to get in it. =) Fun times!

Camp Helen

Zach and Sarah

This old pier was the whole reason we went to Camp Helen - we wanted to get some pictures of and with it. Too bad we got there about 20 minutes before the park closed. We said we were gonna go back and shoot some more, but of course we didn't.

Zach got a new flash that is super cool and fun to play with so we'll be taking more pictures soon - when we actually have more than 5 minutes to play.

Smooch!

I love this picture of them. They match. Sarah hates to be matchey matchey, but I think it makes for cute pictures!

Seriously - why are kissy pictures so fun? I love them.

Help me! Help me! Poor little crawfish!

Mmmmm! We had some boiled crawfish one night and they were so yummy. Not quite spicy enough for me, but edible for everyone else.=) Sometimes I really miss Louisiana!

This is pretty much where we stayed if we were at the house - in the pool. One day I will have a pool in my back yard.

On the pontoon boat in St. Andrew's Bay - on our way to Shell Island

Another great pic -- and look at that water! We wanted to swim here sooo bad, but there were lots (LOTS!) of jellies and I'm terrified of them so that didn't happen. It was 20 or so feet deep but it looked like I could just reach in a touch the bottom. Amazing.

Justin caught a fish. Ha! He's a great fisherman - but the fish were not having it that day.

a closer look

Zach caught a fish too! I wish I had captured his face about 3 seconds after this picture -- the fish started flouncing all around and he nearly threw the pole in the water! It was so funny! He won't take the fish off of the hook. =) This fish did actually have real teeth though - so who can really blame him?

At Seaside (where the Truman Show was filmed).

In front of the Chapel at Seaside - yup. We might be the goofiest couple ever. And of course, I love this picture.

One.

Two.

Three!

The future Moon children will have these amazing little cars! They are called Plasma Cars and they hold up to 250lbs (fun for Mom and Dad too! ha!) and you just sit on it and wiggle the wheel back and forth and you start moving forward! They turn on a dime and we had a blast playing with them in the toy store at Seaside. =)

Ok - blogger is not letting my add more pictures at the moment and I have three more orders to fill today (yikes!) so I will post the 2nd half of the trip (We are only up to Wednesday!) this afternoon. And maybe the words will come by then.=)

3 comments:

  1. How FUN!!! It was ALMOST like being there. Missed you last night but am looking forward to being together at the conference. See ya tomorrow,friend!
    Love you, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to change your music...just a thought....lol....Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun! I wanna go to the beach....we got to go to a beach in maine but it was just briefly and it was cooooold. You guys got some great pictures too! I especially like the ones at the old dock.

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)