.

Monday, June 23, 2008

I need your help...

**UPDATED** OK people - I asked nicely and no one has responded to my question. I'm very sad. Please, please, and pretty please help me out.

I'm doing a little research for a Bible study. Please leave me a comment and answer the following question as truthfully as possible (however harsh it may be), with as many or as few words as you like. It's up to you whether you leave your name or not.

What comes to mind when you hear the words "Evangelical Christian?"

Thanks a ton!

2 comments:

  1. MAYBE PEOPLE DONT WANT TO EMBARRASS THEMSELVES LIKE I DID!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog this morning and, reading through, came upon this question. even though i am an evangetical christian when i hear those words i think of the way out there, turn or burn preachers who want your money. i don't know if you will read this but thoughti would throw in my two cents since no one else did :o)

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)