.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sheesh and wow.


We are trying to buy a house. We don't have just tons of money laying around so it has taken quite sometime to find something that we like, that is in decent shape, in a good neighborhood/area, and that WE CAN AFFORD. Well, much to our surprise, we found one this past week kinda out of the blue. We absolutely LOVE IT, it needs very little work, and it is very much in our meager price range. We have an offer in on it now so hopefully we will hear back today from our realtor.

The unfortunate thing is that we happen to live in an apartment complex with the STRICTEST "BREAKING LEASE" POLICY EVER. It will actually be cheaper for us to just finish out our lease and pay both rent and mortgage for Sept and Oct than to break our lease. That boggles my mind. But anyway -- that is what is going on with me. It is what is consuming my mind.

Right now we are playing the "waiting game" and I am quite possibly the worst "waiter" ever so I'm pretty sure I am already driving my husband and friends crazy. Sorry bout that guys. Hopefully it will all be over soon and we'll have a house.

So while you are thinking about it, please pray that everything works out and we get the house (however selfish that might be - I'm still praying it) and that I'm able to be patient without losing all of my hair.

Thanks friends -- y'all are the best!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Steph I Love it as if that really matters....I'm praying for the best...Love ya Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate waiting!! I hate being at the mercy of someone elses decision.

    And that house is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that house is gorgeous! good luck with the waiting! i was a mess when we bought our place but we had an amazing realtor (who happened to be a friend's mom) and she really helped us win over the owners! we were up against three other contracts so it was extremely nerve wracking! of course if we had waited a year to get a place (like my sisters said) with the market the way it is, we could've been in a house instead of a townhouse! but i still love it all the same! just think of all the stuff you'll be able to buy/make for the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Stephanie!!!! The dormers and the porch are so cute and it's perfect for y'all!!! I'll definitely be praying - thanks for the tip. Hang in there, Love - rest in this verse.

    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.
    Prov. 3:5-6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steph Whats the latest on the house....Daddy

    ReplyDelete

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)