.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

(Embrace the camera) July 1

Whoa! I almost completely forgot about EtC today.

But I have a good reason.

I have been cleaning and packing for our trip to Louisiana.

We leave in the morning (hello 5am!) with our besties following us. Zach and Sarah and the boys have never been to my parents house and it is the last stop on our Hometown Tour. :) Well, unless you count Paris, which I'm sure Zach does since he grew up there. It might be awhile before we make it there though. Maybe we should say this is the last stop on the US Hometown Tour. I digress.
Anyway...picture.

Guess I should get to that.

This week it was Justin's turn to Embrace the Camera. :)They are so cute.

I am actually looking forward to the 10+ hour drive tomorrow. I have loaded several sermons on my ipod and I am in the middle of an absolutely incredible book, Radical by David Platt. I can't wait to finish it. When I'm done with that one I have The Christian Atheist by Craig Groeschel and it looks to be challenging as well.

What are you reading (book or online) that is making you think this summer? Please share.

1 comment:

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)