.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's my BIRTHDAY!

Today is my 27th birthday and to celebrate I am giving everyone who follows my blog 20% off any Moonpie Designs order placed by midnight tonight.

Yep. It's true!

You can order through my etsy shop (in my side bar) or you can email me for something you have seen on my blog but isn't listed in the shop (checkbook covers, fabric flower pins, etc).

All you have to do is become a Follower of my blog (also on my sidebar - scroll down til you find it...and I WILL check to make sure you are a follower! :P) and then either put the code BIRTHDAY in a convo to me on Etsy or add it in your email. That's it! Easy as pie (or cake)!!

Now go getcha some goodies!

Feel free to facebook, blog, or tweet about this discount! ;)

1 comment:

You know what to do!

If you ask a question in a comment I will answer with a comment so keep an eye out here. :)